Is it possible to work at a 9-to-5 job and also pursue your passions? How many of us have found ourselves stuck in life or at work and wondered, “is this really all there is?” In the inspiring and motivational new book, The Wrong Side of Comfortable: Chase Your Dream. Discover Your Potential. Transform Your Life, author Amy Charity shares how she launched a career in bike racing at the age of 34 and, by following her passion, found herself traveling the world and ultimately capturing a national title. Amy’s transformation began with incremental change, a positive mindset, and the willingness to go outside of her comfort zone, and now she’s sharing what she’s learned along the way.
“I had an extensive and successful corporate career before discovering bike racing, and I was 34 when I competed in my first bike race,” explains Amy. “Through The Wrong Side of Comfortable, I hope to encourage readers to expand their comfort zone and realize that it’s not too late to do something that excites or inspires them, regardless of their age. We can all live high performance lives and reach our full potential by taking incremental steps.”
In addition to providing readers with Amy’s inspiring story of success, The Wrong Side of Comfortable offers:
- A glimpse into how incremental changes can lead to extraordinary results
- Advice for focusing on your strengths and what you can control
- Insight into the importance of having grit and embracing the other side of comfortable
- Tips for learning to ask for help and establishing a circle of trust and success within your relationships
- A roadmap for living life with integrity and pursuing good in the world